- Kaggle Competitions for Data Science
- jnr-ffi Java Abstracted Foreign Function Layer.
- Ehcache JAVA’S MOST WIDELY-USED CACHE.
- pmem.io is a library (set of libraries, actually) designed to provide some useful APIs for server applications wanting to use persistent memory.
- scala-offheap Type-safe off-heap memory for Scala.
- MPICH is a high performance and widely portable implementation of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard.
- Hadoop The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models.
- Spark is a fast and general engine for large-scale data processing. Run programs up to 100x faster than Hadoop MapReduce in memory, or 10x faster on disk.
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application.
- BLAST finds regions of similarity between biological sequences.
- mpiBLAST is a freely available, open-source, parallel implementation of NCBI BLAST.
Distributed Replicated Block Device
- Sheepdog is a distributed object storage system for volume and container services and manages the disks and nodes intelligently.
- Cinder provides an infrastructure for managing volumes in OpenStack.
- Btrfs is a new copy on write (CoW) filesystem for Linux aimed at implementing advanced features while focusing on fault tolerance, repair and easy administration.
- ZFS is a combined file system and logical volume manager designed by Sun Microsystems.
- ZeroVM is an open–source lightweight virtualization platform based on the Chromium Native Client project.
- Docker is an open source project to pack, ship and run any application as a lightweight container.
- KVM (for Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a full virtualization solution for Linux on x86 hardware containing virtualization extensions (Intel VT or AMD-V).
- QEMU is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.
- CoreOS provides the tools to create and run distributed platforms.
- NixOS supports atomic upgrades, rollbacks and multi-user package management, and it has a declarative approach to system configuration management that makes it easy to reproduce a configuration on another machine.
- Spring helps development teams everywhere build simple, portable, fast and flexible JVM-based systems and applications.
- Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog.
- Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications.
- Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications.
- Jekyll Transform your plain text into static websites and blogs.
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy to create intelligent and beautiful documentation, written by Georg Brandl and licensed under the BSD license.
- Docbook is a schema (available in several languages including RELAX NG, SGML and XML DTDs, and W3C XML Schema) maintained by the DocBook Technical Committee of OASIS.
- Gitbook Build beautiful programming books and exercises using GitHub/Git and Markdown.
- Gitolite is an access control layer on top of git.
- cgit a hyperfast web frontend for git repositories written in C.
- Markdown is a text-to-HTML conversion tool for web writers.
- PHP Markdown Extra is an extension to PHP Markdown implementing some features currently not available with the plain Markdown syntax.